First, let me start with a warning.This can be a very high-risk, volatile environment if you are unprepared. You WILL lose your investment if you either gamble, try to ‘beat the markets’, or follow unscrupulous advisers online – and there’s no shortage of those.
- 95% of traders lose their money. If you want to be in the other 5%, you will need to work at it systematically and consistently. You should also appreciate that it will take years before you get really good at it.
- Understand that it is a long-term commitment to the craft and not a get-rich-quick solution.
- Don’t start trading live until you have been educated in the process, pitfalls, and psychology of it by an expert.
- Don’t ever give your funds to anyone offering to trade on your behalf, and
- Most importantly, pick ONE mentor who can support, encourage and guide you on your journey.
- show you how to manage your emotions.
- help you develop your own strategies, and
- give you tactics on how to manage your risk to prevent you from ‘blowing up’ your account.
There are literally thousands of self-proclaimed “experts” online, but most of them don’t actually have any real experience or track record. Many of them are just outright thieves and conmen.
Before I carry on, I want to make it quite clear that this is not a paid endorsement for STARTrading.I’m have nothing to gain by sharing their details with you, other than the satisfaction of knowing that some Crusaders are going to join me in using trading as a means to help achieve wealth, meaning and freedom in their lives.
Please Share This Article With Like-Minded Entrepreneurs
CONTACT ME DIRECTLY Start a One-on-One conversation now
CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA