As Henry Ford once said… “If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right”.
You can either have a fixed mindset or a growth mindset.
- Believing that talent alone creates success.
- Preferring to avoid challenges or problems rather than facing them.
- Giving up more easily, or tending to take the easier option.
- Feeling as though their efforts don’t make much impact.
- Wanting to avoid “negative” feedback or useful constructive criticism.
- Feeling threatened by the success of others.
- Opting out to avoid failure or embarrassment.
- Having a strong desire to learn.
- Believing you can improve your abilities.
- Understanding you can create success by working hard, practising and learning.
- Taking challenges even with the risk of “failing”.
- Persisting in the face of setbacks.
- Wanting to learn from criticism.
- Embracing “failure” because you know you will receive the learning and lessons from it.
- Finding lessons and inspiration in the success of others.
Want to upgrade your money & success mindset? Start hanging out with people that are very successful and seem to have an abundance of money flowing their way at any time. It is easier to adopt a new mindset when you see that it is already working for other people. Learn how they think and adapt their daily habits to match their mindset.
Please Share This Article With Like-Minded Entrepreneurs
CONTACT ME DIRECTLY Start a One-on-One conversation now
CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA