According to a study done by the Gallup Institute, 23% of employees suffer from burnout.Scarily, the same research found that 78% of entrepreneurs and business owners suffer from it.
- Reduced performance and productivity.
- Bouts of anxiety and panic.
- Feelings of detachment, pessimism, and sadness.
- Lack of focus, concentration and motivation.
- Periods of moodiness and irritability.
- Not enjoying what you’re doing, and lacking creativity.
- Physical fatigue, insomnia, or headaches.
- Recognise symptoms
- Identify source
- Take prompt action
- Plan for future prevention
Please Share This Article With Like-Minded Entrepreneurs
CONTACT ME DIRECTLY Start a One-on-One conversation now
CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA